Where Hearts and Minds Roam Free

Deck Profile of the week 9-15/3/14: Gem-Knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BluEyeD
BluEyeD

Gold(Points) : 7512
Humor : I don't always use DH, but when I do I make sure my opponents have monster on the field

Deck Profile of the week 9-15/3/14: Gem-Knight Empty
PostSubject: Deck Profile of the week 9-15/3/14: Gem-Knight    Deck Profile of the week 9-15/3/14: Gem-Knight EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 12:48 am

Make sure you check more weekly decks in the link blow:
https://gxacademy.forumotion.com/t104-decks-profile-of-the-week-updates-every-week

"Gem-Knight", probably the only relevant fusion deck after "HEROS" that can compete the meta. Very challenging deck to play, very reward filling when you win with it.
The archetype of the deck is about useing different Type of monster (Pyro, Thunder, Aqua, or Rock) to fusion your monster, and the monster you use as a fusion Material states the fusion monster you summon. the formula to fusion is: 1 "Gem-knight"+ 1 "TYPE of monster" in 90% of the fusions.

All members of the deck are named after different minerals. BUT, it's appear to be that dear is a synthesis of Jesse Anderson's "Crystal Beasts" and Jaden Yuki's "Elemental HERO" cards, possibly as a homage to their friendship in the anime.
thay first appear at the Second Great Duel Terminal War, you can read about it on wiki or watch the vidio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7nFDNKJ9cU

Deck Profile:
 Deck Profile of the week 9-15/3/14: Gem-Knight FDsvsjy

monster: 27
Gem-armadillo x3
Gem-Knight garnet x3
Gem-Knight sapphire x3
Gem-Knight amber x2
Gem-Knight lazuli x3
Gem-Knight obsidian x2
volcanic shell x3
summoner monk x2
rescue rabbit
box of friends x3
masked chameleon x2

spell: 8

Gem-Knight fusion x3
dark hole
d.d.r. x2
burial from a diferent dimension
one for one

trap: 5
call of the hunted x2
mirror forst x2
torrential tribute

extra deck:
Gem-Knight citrine x3
Gem-Knight prismaura x2
Gem-Knight aquamarine
Gem-Knight zirconia x2
scrap dragon
ally of justive satastor
king of the feral IMPS
lavalval chain
number 101: silent honot ARK
daigusto emeral
mecha phantom beast dracossack

side:

Gem-Knight ruby
diamond dire wolf
princess cologne
infernal flame vixen
number 11: big eye
creature swap
compulsory evacuation device
bottomless trap hole
zombowwow x2
blazing inpachi x2
star drawing x2

that deck is a "transforming" deck from grm-kinght to a box of friends Simple by switch the dead cards in the main with the side cards, in order to compete with anti meta deck like evilswarm.

needless to say that you want to use your extra fusion spell as a cost for: one for one scrap dragon and D.D.R.
masked chameleon is one of you better cards in the deck BC it's eff dont block you from continue to SS fusion monster from your deck, with give you a very easy access to scrap dragon and prismaura combination. (use scrap to destroy your fusion spell and one face-down, then return the fusion spell to use prismaura to destroy a monster)
zirconia is a normal fusion monster, can be revive by daigusto emeral. emeral can be use to recycle 2 volcanic shell can 1 citrine to give you access to summon more citrine and mybe XYZ to rank 7.

Gem-Knight citrine probably your strongest monster in the deck, it's just stop your opponent in a way that only he can do.
Gem-Knight citrine atk a face-down ryko, gusto gulldo and even sangan, citrine block it's eff and you opponent dont add a card
Gem-Knight citrine atk directly, no spell or trap can be use to stop hem (for example mirror force) and cards like gorz, tragodia and even battle fader cant use thy effecks. with give you the safest OTK in the game

comment if you like the deck  tongue  tongue 

Requests for a deck to next week, on the main page please
https://gxacademy.forumotion.com/t104-decks-profile-of-the-week-updates-every-week
Back to top Go down
saxonjedi
saxonjedi

Gold(Points) : 7728

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profile of the week 9-15/3/14: Gem-Knight    Deck Profile of the week 9-15/3/14: Gem-Knight EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 2:40 am

well tats very different from my build of gem-knights though 3 gem knight fusion seem bit OTT given it can be thought bk to ur hand imo how ever still looks interesting.
Back to top Go down
BluEyeD
BluEyeD

Humor : I don't always use DH, but when I do I make sure my opponents have monster on the field

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profile of the week 9-15/3/14: Gem-Knight    Deck Profile of the week 9-15/3/14: Gem-Knight EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 3:02 am

As you know, that deck have a realy bad timeing vs evilswarm, lightsworn-gems dont realy work :/ but the box of friends build proved to be effective
I play the deck as a Brain Game to my Opponent, and all the extra fusion spell was useing as lost target shoot to my Opponent.
I have a game whene I draw a mirror forst and Ik that what will win me the game, so I return 2 fusion spell set all the 3 cards and my Opponent miss it's MST
Back to top Go down
saxonjedi
saxonjedi

Gold(Points) : 7728

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profile of the week 9-15/3/14: Gem-Knight    Deck Profile of the week 9-15/3/14: Gem-Knight EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 3:48 am

true and now u said hat i c the reason behind the 3 fusions now cant say i seen lightsworn gem knightsthough why people would try that is well:S
Back to top Go down
BluEyeD
BluEyeD

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profile of the week 9-15/3/14: Gem-Knight    Deck Profile of the week 9-15/3/14: Gem-Knight EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 4:35 am

The problem is, people dont like to play a nan meta deck :[
what im try to do is to open same under the radar deck, like my tunder deck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profile of the week 9-15/3/14: Gem-Knight    Deck Profile of the week 9-15/3/14: Gem-Knight Empty

Back to top Go down

Deck Profile of the week 9-15/3/14: Gem-Knight
Page 1 of 1