HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GX Academy

Where Hearts and Minds Roam Free

Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BluEyeD
BluEyeD

Gold(Points) : 7518
Humor : I don't always use DH, but when I do I make sure my opponents have monster on the field

Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!! Empty
PostSubject: Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!!   Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!! EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 3:33 am

so... hello my name is Sarah and im new her (probably like most of you her)

so the story go like that: I will do a once per week deck profile to a deck I was build,test and fix over the week...
and I will post it under the dorms it's belong

Note That: the deck will be sorted by it challenge to play, and not by they ranked in the meta game.
For Example: Dragon ruler deck will be consid as a slifer deck, because it's realy easy to play and you dont need to know must combo to play it.
but a deck like gem-knight will consid as a obelisk deck, because it's unique play and lots of combo you need to know in order to compete the meta.

So the deck of the week 23-28/2/14 is: Yellow Ra: Thunder Family
https://gxacademy.forumotion.com/t103-deck-profile-of-the-week-23-28-2-14-thunder-family#393
deck of the week 1-8/3/14 is: Red Slifer: Gogoggo deck !!!
https://gxacademy.forumotion.com/t126-deck-profile-of-the-week-1-8-3-14-gogogo-deck#535
deck of the week 9-15/3/14 is: Blue Oblisk: Gem-Knihgt
https://gxacademy.forumotion.com/t133-deck-profile-of-the-week-9-15-3-14-gem-knight#660

Last edited by BluEyeD on Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!!   Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:05 pm

can u make a yubel 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!!   Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!! EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 4:06 am

can make a photon 1
Back to top Go down
BluEyeD
BluEyeD

Humor : I don't always use DH, but when I do I make sure my opponents have monster on the field

PostSubject: Re: Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!!   Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!! EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 6:01 pm

next week guys, that week im going for a obelisk challenge deck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!!   Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!! EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:41 pm

is yubel obelisk
Back to top Go down
BluEyeD
BluEyeD

PostSubject: Re: Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!!   Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!! EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:38 pm

Probably Slifer or Ra... the deck engine is only about summon one high boss monster
It's can easy bet down by starve it to death
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!!   Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 12:14 am

Sad
but can u make it on later
Back to top Go down
BluEyeD
BluEyeD

PostSubject: Re: Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!!   Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 4:03 am

Iwill, but not that week
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!!   Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 6:39 am

is six samurai or photon obliesk
Back to top Go down
BluEyeD
BluEyeD

PostSubject: Re: Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!!   Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 4:16 pm

six samurai, lol no... you just spame monster from your hand... and from time to time syncro but that all
mybe photon, but i think is more of a RA deck...
just wait for that week deck and you see what is a obliesk level play
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!!   Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:39 pm

blue i am trying to find a partner for my deck shop
could that be u
Back to top Go down
BluEyeD
BluEyeD

PostSubject: Re: Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!!   Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!! EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 12:22 am

I take 40% of the revenues
Back to top Go down
OTK_Zone
OTK_Zone

Gold(Points) : 8348
Humor : Dark

PostSubject: Re: Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!!   Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!! EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 5:35 pm

an obelisk blue deck would be something like "vampires", koa'ki meiru, xx-saber, inzektors (requires alot of combo's /thinking) ,Psychics, Quasar dragons (plant engine) , Nordic beasts, Deep sea kings, photon galaxy (depending on build = ra or obelisk)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!!   Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!! EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 5:53 pm

can u make a Quasar dragons deck
Back to top Go down
BluEyeD
BluEyeD

PostSubject: Re: Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!!   Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 3:46 am

new deck for that week  Music 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!!   Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 9:41 pm

yes for the next week plz blue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!!   Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 1:14 am

make photn galaxy
Back to top Go down
MegasNexal∞
MegasNexal∞

Gold(Points) : 7730
Humor : Everyone dies, cept me.

PostSubject: Re: Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!!   Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 11:44 pm

OTK_Zone wrote:
an obelisk blue deck would be something like "vampires", koa'ki meiru, xx-saber, inzektors (requires alot of combo's /thinking) ,Psychics, Quasar dragons (plant engine) , Nordic beasts, Deep sea kings, photon galaxy (depending on build = ra or obelisk)

I strongly disagree. Just because a deck is antiquated and fairly moderate to use does not make it Obelisk. I consider all those deck's among Slifer level considering how moderately and relatively easy they are to create. They do not require a lot of thinking. All of these are on the verge of Ra/Slifer level. Obelisk involves deck's which are competitive. I would consider Infernity, a Ra/Obby deck based on setup and control. The spam relatively controls the field. However, draws and effects immensely contribute. Breaking the combo too early by summoning o activating a card too soon can mess up things.

*To Be Continued*
Back to top Go down
BluEyeD
BluEyeD

PostSubject: Re: Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!!   Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 1:14 am

Great.... so I will give Obelisk level player a dragon ruler deck and to Slifer a gem-knight deck...
Even better, a new galaxy-fabled deck im testing now, I will give it to a Slifer BC no one use it (I just made it) and then Slifer will stay in Slifer, and BC Obelisk are soo good at that game, I give them evilswarm deck and they be like "naaa you cant play that card, and not that card" and rule the game by useing dumbs decks

give the Obelisk a Challenge deck to compete, and the Slifer a good deck for they start
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!!   Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:54 pm

oh how about the gishiki decks its all about rituals
Back to top Go down
BluEyeD
BluEyeD

PostSubject: :/   Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!! EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 3:52 am

sorry guys' I have to skip that week, I have a important exam and i dont have time to test a deck :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!!   Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!! EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 3:10 pm

k
good luck with the exam
i hope u pass Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!!   Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:45 pm

BluEyeD wrote:
Probably Slifer or Ra... the deck engine is only about summon one high boss monster
It's can easy bet down by starve it to death
Correction yubel is really a obby [Q] Why his the deck obby [A] i had seen many players using it and being op as hell and hard to get past the monsters. :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!!   Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Decks Profile of the week: !!! Updates every week !!!
Page 1 of 1