Where Hearts and Minds Roam Free

Reessiel's Test Results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoshikage
Hoshikage

Gold(Points) : 7567
Humor : Try to be AS humerous as possible. But my arm is to short.

Fortune spin
Energy Level:
Reessiel's Test Results Left_bar_bleue10/10Reessiel's Test Results Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Reessiel's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Reessiel's Test Results   Reessiel's Test Results EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:27 am

Tester 0 - 2 student = 10 He had a forced Toolbox deck. Impressive Combos. THe deck was annoying. ANd even with my side decking. He won.

Deck Construction = 15 He had a Good Strategy, His deck Construction was solid and Consistent(Which is Important) and his Strategy basically forced my moves.

Student Performance = 18 Not to many issues. Caught my few Misplays. His side deck had a full 15 cards, and new what to switch.

Student Attitude and Ruling Knowledge = 8 He was Very respectful, But missed two Rulings questions which would have allowed me to Gain a Major Advantage.

Grand Total = 51/60

50 - 60 = Obelisk.
Final Verdict. --- HE was a very strong duelist, K New his way around stuff, knew how to shut down combos. And Lock me out. With a little bit more time spent learning rulings and timing. HE could Definitely Become one the best tier duelists ever.

Reessiel, Welcome to Obelisk Blue. Smile
Back to top Go down
enderman2930
enderman2930

Gold(Points) : 7527

Reessiel's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reessiel's Test Results   Reessiel's Test Results EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:09 am

i wish I was that good...
Back to top Go down

Reessiel's Test Results
Page 1 of 1