3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ren Sonehara
Administrator
Administrator
Ren Sonehara

Gold(Points) : 6867

Who took my Admin Empty
PostSubject: Who took my Admin   Who took my Admin EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 1:30 am

I've been away due to helping my parents out with the holidays. Last time I was here I updated the Forum to PHPbb3, added the rank titles, fixed the CSS and now I'm not Admin anymore, though I still have the rank title of Admin. I hope I wasn't used and nce I got the place up and running I was demoted and that was it, cause I wasn't finished and I think it's low.

@Metsrule97
@Joker
@JessicaFX
anyone.
Back to top Go down
Fresh OG
Fresh OG

Gold(Points) : 6756

Who took my Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who took my Admin   Who took my Admin EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 4:23 am

Ren Sonehara wrote:
I've been away due to helping my parents out with the holidays. Last time I was here I updated the Forum to PHPbb3, added the rank titles, fixed the CSS and now I'm not Admin anymore, though I still have the rank title of Admin. I hope I wasn't used and nce I got the place up and running I was demoted and that was it, cause I wasn't finished and I think it's low.

@Metsrule97
@Joker
@JessicaFX
anyone.

Well we know who you are and besides mets isnt here anymore, you are one of eugeo alt and we all know about it and besides you and krystan took this place out for no reason at all, you don't deserve admin at all anymore.
Back to top Go down
Repeater
Repeater

Gold(Points) : 6846

Who took my Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who took my Admin   Who took my Admin EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 10:40 pm

I gues you deserved this its not low at all. You were probably away for too long. Dont blame anyone for that its your own fault. Besidesof that OG said it. You are Eugeo scrub. You would in the end only destroy this place because tha tis the kind of person oyu are when you work with krytian. ^_^

Dont blame others if you are a evil person that just your own fault and your own choice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who took my Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who took my Admin   Who took my Admin Empty

Back to top Go down

Who took my Admin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GX Academy :: Important Areas :: Important Access ::         Announcements-
Jump to: