Where Hearts and Minds Roam Free

godlikemike123 Results

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoshikage
Hoshikage

Gold(Points) : 7565
Humor : Try to be AS humerous as possible. But my arm is to short.

Fortune spin
Energy Level:
godlikemike123 Results Left_bar_bleue10/10godlikemike123 Results Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

godlikemike123 Results Empty
PostSubject: godlikemike123 Results   godlikemike123 Results EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 4:00 am

Date of Test - February 17th, 2014
Artifacts(OMGtheCleavers) -VS- Battlin'Boxer Beat down (Godlikemike123)
Tester 0 - 2 student = 10

Deck Construction = 20 - After Searching through his deck to see how It was built, I was very impressed, He had (From my view) The perfect Ratio between Monsters/Spells/Traps that his Consistency would Allow. He had many main deck answers, but not to much to clog up his deck. It also Impressed me to see a BB deck efficiently Work, and Be as effective as his was.  VERY IMPRESSED

Student Performance = 15 - Despite a few misclicks and timing issues, he was very thorough with his actions, one misplay consisted of a Counter being done at the incorrect time, but he quickly understood why it didn't work, and took it back. His side deck was a full 15 cards, as well as his extra deck, and he knew exactly what to switch to counter my deck strategy. He knew his deck's weaknesses and strengths, and how to Defend them without losing the main strategy of his deck.

Student Attitude and Ruling Knowledge =  8 He had to have been one of the most respectful duelists I've ever met, Online and IN real life. He knew his rulings(With the Exception of the one) and was even able to explain them so i didn't have to worry.

Grand Total = 53/60

Final Verdict - Godlikemike was a Very Competent duelist. HE has a Very high amount of Knowledge for his deck, and the decks that he might face. With just a minimal amount of Further training, He might even be able to be top of the Charts here. Smile

Godlikemike123, WELCOME TO OBELISK BLUE DORMS!

May you Enjoy your time here, and may your Blades Never dull.
Back to top Go down
godlikemike123
godlikemike123

Gold(Points) : 7486
Humor : England

Fortune spin
Energy Level:
godlikemike123 Results Left_bar_bleue10/10godlikemike123 Results Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: godlikemike123 Results   godlikemike123 Results EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:05 am

Very happy with this result, thank you cleavers and may your blades never dull
Back to top Go down
Aoshimaru
Aoshimaru

Gold(Points) : 8386

PostSubject: Re: godlikemike123 Results   godlikemike123 Results EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:23 am

Deficit testers detected...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: godlikemike123 Results   godlikemike123 Results Empty

Back to top Go down

godlikemike123 Results
Page 1 of 1