Where Hearts and Minds Roam Free

!_ASC_HARLEM_!'s Test result.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoshikage
Hoshikage

Gold(Points) : 7565
Humor : Try to be AS humerous as possible. But my arm is to short.

Fortune spin
Energy Level:
!_ASC_HARLEM_!'s Test result. Left_bar_bleue10/10!_ASC_HARLEM_!'s Test result. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

!_ASC_HARLEM_!'s Test result. Empty
PostSubject: !_ASC_HARLEM_!'s Test result.   !_ASC_HARLEM_!'s Test result. EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:39 am

Match 1(Bring your best deck)
Game one Him - Game two Me - Game three Him
FIrst Match --2-1 = 7 points

Deck construction: 10 points

Applicant Performance: 9/30 Misplay, He had a Very strong choice in Xyz and Synchro Monsters, Only Major problem he had was Over Extending, A very well timed Dark hold/Mirror Force would have destroyed him. He messed up a few rulings, but other wise, Knew things Very well, despite his Mess ups. Didn't correct me on an Intentional Misplay i cause first game

siding = 8/10 points (-5 for less than 15, -1 for bad side-ins, -1 for lack of better side cards considering the format
Total: 34/60

Second Match - Game 1 - Me, Game 2, Me = 0 Points

Deck Construction = 5 points. He was bold with his Deck Strategy and Build. Seemed like it could have won had he gotten the better draws/excavates. Good choice of cards, knew what he needed for the most part

Applicant Performance = I would have to give him 17/30 for this.  His responses were strong, his control was Amazing, was quick and didnt fiddle around with time. Very respectful.

Siding = 10/10 Side boarded in Exactly what he needed to be able to defeat me. Sadly, I had to much of a field presence for that to be able to activate

He was a Very good duelist, He messed up one time for the most part.
Biggest problem with him is his Lack of Confidence in himself.

Total SCore - 10+17+5+8+9+10+7 = 66

Fincal results - I believe that !_ASC_HARLEM_!' has shown strong Duelist skills, he understands strategy, timing, and tempo. He knows how to solve his decks weakness's and strengths, and build his deck/side deck accordingly.

I hereby Announce that !_ASC_HARLEM_!' has been Placed in the Ra Yellow Dorms. Smile

Congratulations !_ASC_HARLEM_!', May you continue to strive and learn, ANd may your Blades Never dull.
Back to top Go down
Aoshimaru
Aoshimaru

Gold(Points) : 8386

PostSubject: Re: !_ASC_HARLEM_!'s Test result.   !_ASC_HARLEM_!'s Test result. EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:10 am

Really you're tester?
Back to top Go down
Hoshikage
Hoshikage

Gold(Points) : 7565
Humor : Try to be AS humerous as possible. But my arm is to short.

Fortune spin
Energy Level:
!_ASC_HARLEM_!'s Test result. Left_bar_bleue10/10!_ASC_HARLEM_!'s Test result. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: !_ASC_HARLEM_!'s Test result.   !_ASC_HARLEM_!'s Test result. EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:09 pm

Arvee said that I was allowed to do it earlier today.
Back to top Go down
Aoshimaru
Aoshimaru

Gold(Points) : 8386

PostSubject: Re: !_ASC_HARLEM_!'s Test result.   !_ASC_HARLEM_!'s Test result. EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 pm

this is interesting, a guy with potential...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !_ASC_HARLEM_!'s Test result.   !_ASC_HARLEM_!'s Test result. EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:08 pm

that guy is really good
i think he could beat any1
if he believes
good luck mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !_ASC_HARLEM_!'s Test result.   !_ASC_HARLEM_!'s Test result. Empty

Back to top Go down

!_ASC_HARLEM_!'s Test result.
Page 1 of 1