HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GX Academy

Where Hearts and Minds Roam Free

Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BluEyeD
BluEyeD

Gold(Points) : 7496
Humor : I don't always use DH, but when I do I make sure my opponents have monster on the field

Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!! Empty
PostSubject: Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!!   Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 2:50 am

Make sure you check more weekly decks in the link blow:
https://gxacademy.forumotion.com/t104-decks-profile-of-the-week-updates-every-week#394

"Gogogo" monsters are very useful to get easy access to Rank 4 Monsters.
The play still of the deck is to summon as many level 4 monster as possible, then summon xyz monsters. (probably minimum 2 XYZ)

FUCK Yuma... dont going 2 talk about hem...
BUT there is a song about the deck (from the creators of Shingeki no Kyojin opening, link below)
The deck is very fun to play and you have alot of good time to see how it realy compared to a higher decks.

Deck Profile:
Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!! YDdxwiM

monster: 23

gogogo giant x3
gogogo golem x2
gogogo ghost x3
gogogo gigas
blue-blooded oni
zombie master x2
summoner monk x2
mezuki x3
kagetokage x3
masked chameleon x2
dark armed dragon

spell: 14
catapult zone x2
dark hole
foolish burial
allure of darkness
forbideen lance x2
mystical space typhoon x2
pot of dichotomy x2
book of life x3

trap 3:

compulsory evacuation device
bottomless trap hole
torrential tribute

extra deck
vylon disigma
bujiki amaterasu
king of the feral Imps x2
diamond dire wolf x2
lavalval chain x2
number 101:silent honor ARK
number 55: gogogo goliath
numbern 80: rhapsody in berserk
daigusto emeral
number 50: blackship of corn
scrap dragon
stardust spark dragon

I know it's long, but I just passing on all the cards in the deck... so you can skip if you allready know what the card doing

how to play:
First Turn - in order to the deck to take off you need to set the grave with gogogo ghost and gogogo golem, and there is 2 easy ways to set thet first turn grave:
1) summon and use summoner monk effeck, discard 1 spell to summon gogogo golem/ghost to the fiend, then xyz in to lavalval chain detach teh gogogo card and send the oder one to the grave.
2) if you have gogogo ghost or gogogo golem in hand and kagetokage, you doing the same combo with lavalval chain and send the oder one to he grave
note that: if you allready have one of them in grave you can allways send mezuki or top deck gogogo giant.

The main play still of the deck sorkoling about gogogo ghost and is eff:"If this card is Special Summoned summon 1 "Gogogo Golem"from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position, then change it to Defense Position. You can only use the effect of "Gogogo Ghost" once per turn."
so you want to try ad summon hem once every turn.
Half of the cards in the deck is target for ghost, and then you to summon golem and get your first XYZ by useing basicly 1 card.
in a good day you can summon gogogo giant that late you summon gusto that late you summon golem, and then go for rank 4 with 3 Material OR you summon with giant a kagetokage and summon 2 rank 4 monster.

mezuki late you summon ghost when you have no cards, summoner monk can B use like zombie master in the late game (discard spell, summon ghost then summon golem).
in the late game you probble will stake with alot of xyz monster without Material, you can use masked chameleon summon one level 4 and go for scrap dragon, and then start to pop your own unnecessary xyz to get read of cards

when you see that even if you summon ghost and go for a XYZ, you still dont get the ability to atk, you can use gogogo gigas to summon it's self from the grave (but you cant attack in the turn it was summon) to get even higher XYZ.
example: if my opponent have blue eyes dragon, I use ghost+golem to xyz summon diamon dire wolf, use it's effeck to destroy itself and the blue eyes, and end the turn. OR you can use gigas to summon itself and then go for vylon disgma, use it's effeck to steal the blue eyes. you mybe cant atk thet turn but it's betten to have 1 monster then nan.
if you allready know that you going 2 use gigas that turn, why not use pot of dichotomy to recycle your XYZ monster and draw 2 cards. number 50 work good with that cards as well.

zombie master:
you must have a target in the grave to use it's effeck, you cant discard a zombie monster and and then summon the same one, if you dont have a target to start with. but if you have, you can discard and summon the same card(if you want)
book of like:you must have both target to use that card, but if you miss one of the target, the eff still on. for example - I use book of life to target ghost and remove my oppenent blue eyes, then he chain call of tha hunder to it to summon the blue eyes.
I mybe lose the target to remove but I can still summon ghost because the eff already activated.
Bujinki Amaterasu: you can use it's eff to recycle your mezuki, if samehow your have blue-blooded oni remove you can targer it as well, then use it eff to detachone of the many material Amaterasu have to summon one more zombie and xyz one more monster. in your opponent's turn, if you have target like giant or zombie master and add it to your hand. either way, the card returns more benefit then what you use to summon it

the truth I just dont want to talk about Yuma, so her it's: youtube.com/watch?v=H9ySOP8PYEI
the Shingeki no Kyojin dance: youtube.com/watch?v=PDHCLjuOzXY
comment if you like the deck  :tongue

Requests for a deck to next week, on the main page please

https://gxacademy.forumotion.com/t104-decks-profile-of-the-week-updates-every-week#394
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!!   Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 9:51 am

seems fun to play
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!!   Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!! EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:04 am

yup totally
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!!   Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 12:20 am

is it good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!!   Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 8:47 am

ask blue she/he will know or check the deck out
Back to top Go down
BluEyeD
BluEyeD

Gold(Points) : 7496
Humor : I don't always use DH, but when I do I make sure my opponents have monster on the field

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!!   Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 8:28 pm

she, and yes it's good. you spaming monster like it;s was nothing and the opennent have a realy bad time to dill with all of them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!!   Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:50 pm

yea it looks pretty good i tryed it, and I won
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!!   Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:52 pm

hey Blue are in in a team for firedragons tournament
Back to top Go down
varun1
varun1

Gold(Points) : 7506

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!!   Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!! EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 1:20 pm

wat tornament i have been missing out toooooooooo much i hate this wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!!   Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!! EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 2:26 am

this place is getting less active
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!!   Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!! EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 7:31 am

hey varun how about u,me and blue a team in the tournament that firedragon held
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!!   Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!! EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 8:03 pm

i would acept but i already have a team sry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!!   Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!! EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:10 am

firedragon I know i was saying the team is me, varun, and blue be team in the tournament firedragon held
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!!   Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!! EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 11:46 pm

oh k
but plz tell me the name of ur team
and make a post where the tournement is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!!   Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!! EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 8:33 am

im not sureif its a team or not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!!   Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!! EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 5:09 pm

if they agree it is a team
no one is online not even the admins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!!   Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Deck Profile of the week 1-8/3/14: Gogogo Deck !!!
Page 1 of 1