Where Hearts and Minds Roam Free

Takima Nozuma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoshikage
Hoshikage

Gold(Points) : 7533
Humor : Try to be AS humerous as possible. But my arm is to short.

Fortune spin
Energy Level:
Takima Nozuma Left_bar_bleue10/10Takima Nozuma Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Takima Nozuma Empty
PostSubject: Takima Nozuma   Takima Nozuma EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:38 pm

PERSONA

Name: Takima Nozuma

Birthday: 10th of August X812.

Sexuality: Straight.

Special Characteristics: Scar upon the right side of face, directly above and below my eye. With my right eye being robotic in nature. His arm, from his fingers to his neck line are attentively wrapped in medical bandages, ensuring that nothing underneath is shown.

Personality: Through his history, he never stayed with the same group of people for very long. because of this, he has developed a secluded lifestyle. I'm not particularly one to be social to others, and I do my best to avoid conversing with others. I'm generally on the side lines, studying everything around me. I'm a hardened Ex-militia type person, who has known nothing but death and separation, so I try my best to stay away from making friends. When people look at me, They usually avoid me, since I talk to myself(or so it seems). I focus on my deck a lot, keeping it close to reach, and always within eye sight.

Dislikes: People. Large crowds, cocky/conceited people.

Motivations: My character is heavily motivated by proving to others, that viewing ones self above all is an incorrect action, and takes heavy pride in placing people in their place. Also heavily motivated by respect. Despite his dislike for people. He treats them very respectful, viewing almost all people as his equal.

Fears: Afraid of thunderstorms, loud gunshot like noises, and brightly lit area's.

APPEARANCE

Height: about 6'2
Weight: Ranges from 200-220, He is a bulky fellow, brawn and strong.

Hair: Long Black/Brown/Red streaked hair, down about half a foot past is shoulders. He keeps it covering his scar, and in front of his face, making him seem a bit darker than he usually is. .

Eyes: His left eye is a very deep set brown, his right eye, from what people can tell, seems to glow with a feint Gold/Silver light.

Others: A Black trench coat, falling down to his ankle The only Embellishments being a few straps off of the side, hanging about a foot past the waist. His right sleeve sports an ancient tear; a decision born long ago, out of pride and intimidation, rather than laziness. Where once a full sleeve hung in tatters, only a frayed armhole remains. His right arm, from what people can see hanging out of his remaining sleeve, is wrapped to at least his elbow.

General Appearance: A solidly built, but not chunky body, that is perfectly suited for Military optics . He wears a Black/Deep Blue muscle shirt that fits his body. He wears Black-digital camouflage cargo pants, that go down to the top of his boots, tucked in to the top. He has solid Black, Army style boots, with black laces, firmly tightened.

GUILD

Guild: At the current moment, none.

Guild Tattoo: On his entire back, with a small part going up his Neck.

Dorm: Ra Yellow.

Master Decks:
Harpies - A fast striking thoughtful based deck, with combos/toolbox/beat down strategy.

Amazoness - Probably his favorite deck to use. The Military style of their game play, between recruiting soldiers, having artillery(Archer) and warriors(the entire archetype, save Tiger)

Morphtronics - Surprisingly, he likes this deck. He loves the strategy behind them, And the ability to get around just about any opposition he confronts.

HISTORY

History:  From a dark past, Takima Was a Mercenary who FIghts terrorism, and foreign targets. He rarely ever had any issues with his mission, until he was chosen for a mission to assassinate a well known leader named [Disclosed for safety purposes]. When he confronted [Deleted], he quickly grew rage induced by their actions and words, he last his sense of mind, and became very violent, attacking anyone who got in his way, friend or foe. Upon reaching his target, they quickly drew a blade out, and cut him across the face. Claiming " No man can ever harm me, for I am the best, I have been, I am, and I always will be, better than you and your kind."
Awakening a week later, he found that he had to have emergency surgery on his eye. After that day, he saw what anger could do, and violent anyone could become, no matter their natural resolve. He swore, that he would do everything in his power, to remove self-praise and Narcissism from the world. Finding that the duelists in his home town of Domino City (or at least, that is where he tells people he is from) being the worst. He quickly began to study the art of deck building and strategy, realizing how similar it was to his previous life. Now, we find him dueling in secluded area's surrounding Domino City, And his opponents rarely ever being heard from again.

RP Sample:
Quote :
Norzdomu: I Know, that being in Obelisk Blue, I am a FAR better duelist than anyone I could face. Slifer Red? Pch, nothing but low level children who shouldn't even be playing this game.
Takima: Norzdomu, You need to find your place, you are not better than everyone else just because of your current placement. Everyone has their strengths and weakness, and everyone is coming from a different place. I greatly suggest you calm your tone and place, before someone comes and put's you there.
Norzdomu: And who the HELL do you think you are? From the looks of your clothes, a Ra Yellow peon, who obtains his clothes from a thrift shop.
Norzdomu: Do you TRULY believe that you can put me in my place? A lower class filth as you are?
Takima: As a matter of fact, it has been my life goal to put people like you where you truly belong, among the filth and vile wretched depths that you crawled out of.
Norzdomu: Then I excitedly accept your offer, and would love for you to attempt to prove me wrong, but I must say, I am top of the class, top of the leader boards, and have yet to be defeated. Let's see what you have to offer, weakling!
Face Claim: Tetsu Trudge - Yugioh Zero Season/ 5d's

Last edited by OMGthecleavers on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:49 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Removing capitals and minor grammatical Errors)
Back to top Go down
Hoshikage
Hoshikage

Gold(Points) : 7533
Humor : Try to be AS humerous as possible. But my arm is to short.

Fortune spin
Energy Level:

Takima Nozuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takima Nozuma   Takima Nozuma EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:41 pm

I'm going to soon Add a Picture to this, But I need to Draw it out first.
Back to top Go down
arveehere
Elite Member
Elite Member
arveehere

Gold(Points) : 20819
Humor : usa

Fortune spin
Energy Level:

Takima Nozuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takima Nozuma   Takima Nozuma EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 6:45 pm

Good app add the character image i will approve it
Back to top Go down
https://gxacademy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Takima Nozuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takima Nozuma   Takima Nozuma Empty

Back to top Go down

Takima Nozuma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum