Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blueeyeswhiteginger
blueeyeswhiteginger

Gold(Points) : 7458

Fortune spin
Energy Level:
Emergency Provisions rulings Left_bar_bleue10/10Emergency Provisions rulings Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Emergency Provisions rulings Empty
PostSubject: Emergency Provisions rulings   Emergency Provisions rulings EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 9:36 pm

Hi guys, I've recently started using cyber dragons with the release of the new structure deck. As with most cyber dragon decks my deck revolves primarily around getting OTKs with cards such as cyber end dragon and cyber twin dragon. I boost these cards' powers with the use of the fusion card 'Power Bond'. This allows me to double their attack but at the end phase of the turn in which I fusion summon using this card I take LP damage equal to the original attack of the summoned monster. If I was to therefore use the spell 'Emergency Provisions' during the second main phase of that turn, could I destroy 'Power Bond' and thereby negate it's adverse effect and instead increase my LP as is the effect of 'Emergency Provisions'?
Back to top Go down
Herald-fayez

Gold(Points) : 7506

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Provisions rulings   Emergency Provisions rulings EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:20 pm

Nope you can't however use rainbow life instead of taking that dmg you gain it instead
Back to top Go down
blueeyeswhiteginger
blueeyeswhiteginger

Gold(Points) : 7458

Fortune spin
Energy Level:
Emergency Provisions rulings Left_bar_bleue10/10Emergency Provisions rulings Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Provisions rulings   Emergency Provisions rulings EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 12:29 am

Awesome, cheers for the help, I can see a 16000 atk cyber end dragon in the near future with a 4000 point LP bonus at the end. NICE.
Back to top Go down
Vaporeon
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Vaporeon

Gold(Points) : 7639

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Provisions rulings   Emergency Provisions rulings EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:35 am

Power Bond is off the field already when you enter your 2nd Main Phase. And it doesn't negate Power Bond's previous effects, so, indeed, you still take the damage in the End Phase. Unless you have such things as Prime Material Dragon around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Provisions rulings   Emergency Provisions rulings EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:35 am

yh c.c is right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Provisions rulings   Emergency Provisions rulings Empty

Back to top Go down

Emergency Provisions rulings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GX Academy :: Dorms :: Gxa Academy Dorms ::         Slifer Red-
Jump to: