Where Hearts and Minds Roam Free

I was thinking of an Idea to help with certain Aspects

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoshikage
Hoshikage

Gold(Points) : 7533
Humor : Try to be AS humerous as possible. But my arm is to short.

Fortune spin
Energy Level:
I was thinking of an Idea to help with certain Aspects Left_bar_bleue10/10I was thinking of an Idea to help with certain Aspects Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

I was thinking of an Idea to help with certain Aspects Empty
PostSubject: I was thinking of an Idea to help with certain Aspects   I was thinking of an Idea to help with certain Aspects EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:25 pm

I was pondering not to long ago, About how Each individual Dorm should have it's own "Roster" to remove some of the Confusions. Perhaps something on the Profile and in the Individual Dorm listings. SO we know who has been tested, who Hasn't, and so we can get these situations settled out(IF they want to, of course)
Back to top Go down
arveehere
Elite Member
Elite Member
arveehere

Gold(Points) : 20819
Humor : usa

Fortune spin
Energy Level:
I was thinking of an Idea to help with certain Aspects Left_bar_bleue10/10I was thinking of an Idea to help with certain Aspects Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking of an Idea to help with certain Aspects   I was thinking of an Idea to help with certain Aspects EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:11 pm

actually omg its up there actually it will be only wrkin fr slifer i guess and fr that we have the test result section to check out which will become active asap we get new members
Back to top Go down
https://gxacademy.forumotion.com
Aoshimaru
Aoshimaru

Gold(Points) : 8354

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking of an Idea to help with certain Aspects   I was thinking of an Idea to help with certain Aspects EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:21 am

Dorm leaders?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking of an Idea to help with certain Aspects   I was thinking of an Idea to help with certain Aspects EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:37 pm

HAHA I'M GONNA BE DORM LEADER OF ALL C;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking of an Idea to help with certain Aspects   I was thinking of an Idea to help with certain Aspects EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 6:42 am

dorm tournaments
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking of an Idea to help with certain Aspects   I was thinking of an Idea to help with certain Aspects Empty

Back to top Go down

I was thinking of an Idea to help with certain Aspects
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GX Academy :: Important Areas :: Important Access ::        Questions & Suggestions-
Jump to: