Where Hearts and Minds Roam Free

Fairly new in Town.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoshikage
Hoshikage

Gold(Points) : 7561
Humor : Try to be AS humerous as possible. But my arm is to short.

Fortune spin
Energy Level:
Fairly new in Town.  Left_bar_bleue10/10Fairly new in Town.  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Fairly new in Town.  Empty
PostSubject: Fairly new in Town.    Fairly new in Town.  EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:33 am

Hi guys, My name is Takima Nozuma, but most people just call me Cleavers. It's a weird nickname, but people call me that saying that I'm swift and sharp in Battle. I wouldn't say that I am the most.. Unique person out there, But i have my own styles, which is all that matters.. right? I'm usually shorter than most people ( I'm only 188cm, Or 5'2 to those who don't use metric), m hair is Long and black, hanging about half way down my back.

I recently moved here about a Week ago, and I've seen some very strange things. I noticed that when people duel out here, their monsters come to life!! I've seen things from Vampires to Old rusty Ancient Machines. I think at one point I even saw something that looked like a large red Dragon with two mouths! IT WAS INSANE!!!

Moving out here, I noticed that people used cards that I've never seen before, which made me like this even more. I'm glad to find new challenges in my recent Travel. I went to a Local Hobby shop and started to purchase packs, and attempt to build some of the newer cards.  

My play style is decks that usually rush fast, and can hit hard as fast as possible. although it's risky, it tends to work for my advantage. But i do say, some of my new decks are a lot slower, and i am slowly coming to enjoy those decks.

I hope to get to meet some of the fellow Players around this area, and maybe even something more. (It does tend to get lonely being the new guy in town). So, I hope you enjoyed my story, What is yours??
Back to top Go down
Aoshimaru
Aoshimaru

Gold(Points) : 8382

PostSubject: Re: Fairly new in Town.    Fairly new in Town.  EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:10 am

Bienvenido novato...
Back to top Go down
arveehere
Elite Member
Elite Member
arveehere

Gold(Points) : 20847
Humor : usa

Fortune spin
Energy Level:
Fairly new in Town.  Left_bar_bleue10/10Fairly new in Town.  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Fairly new in Town.    Fairly new in Town.  EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:05 pm

nice intro Smile
Back to top Go down
https://gxacademy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairly new in Town.    Fairly new in Town.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Fairly new in Town.
Page 1 of 1