Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jounichi93
jounichi93

Gold(Points) : 7535

Fortune spin
Energy Level:
got a question for ya Left_bar_bleue10/10got a question for ya Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

got a question for ya Empty
PostSubject: got a question for ya   got a question for ya EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:28 am

who do u think is the better duelist : the one with like a 3000 rating who only uses t1 decks or the duelist who has like a 300 rating but has a custom made deck
Back to top Go down
kakashi
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
kakashi

Gold(Points) : 8178

Fortune spin
Energy Level:
got a question for ya Left_bar_bleue9999/9999got a question for ya Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

PostSubject: Re: got a question for ya   got a question for ya EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:13 pm

rating honestly doesnt mater
Back to top Go down
Gabriel_Fairfox
Gabriel_Fairfox

Gold(Points) : 7538

PostSubject: Re: got a question for ya   got a question for ya EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 2:20 pm

well using a custom deck that is losing more games than its winning, clearly needs improvement. while someone who uses a t1 all the time in ranked, is looking for competitive games.
To be a Good Duellist you need to be able to play on a competive level, understand what is current teir and current meta, how to side and be prepared for such things, using a custom deck or a t1 deck but you need to also have a good understanding of deck construction and being able to bring out potential in decks.
But someone who refuses to play competively because omg T1 is op, when in the current Format part from the odd teir deck, most are only Teir because of consistency of what they do you need to understand Competive play vs normal yugioh is like 2 different games
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: got a question for ya   got a question for ya EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 4:13 am

Gabriel i might only use tier 1 decks but give me a custom deck i can own as well with it as i do with a tier 1. I simply suck at deck constructing :P not everyone is awesome like you at it and they prefer making simple easy tier 1 decks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: got a question for ya   got a question for ya EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:33 am

custom deck
Back to top Go down
Aoshimaru
Aoshimaru

Gold(Points) : 8350

PostSubject: Re: got a question for ya   got a question for ya EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:31 am

The deck is very important... But think about this: What is a good duelist with a weak deck? Now look at the other side of the coin... What is a duelist without talent with a top deck? The point is this: Both the deck as the duelist are important and if you mean the competitive side, you should be prepared to face the current decks...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: got a question for ya   got a question for ya Empty

Back to top Go down

got a question for ya
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GX Academy :: Dorms :: Gxa Academy Dorms ::         Slifer Red-
Jump to: