Total Votes : 21

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
MegasNexal∞
MegasNexal∞

Gold(Points) : 7708
Humor : Everyone dies, cept me.

Leaderboard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaderboard   Leaderboard - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 8:25 pm

I agree with Vapor. Although, it may not seem like much but managing and organizing such a thing would take a excruciating amount of time. Constant checking, and updating. I originally was for such a thing. However, with dorm changes and updates I feel the idea would lose support. Plus with incoming and losing members, we'd have to add/remove members from the list. One day a new user can play 2 duels and the next is never seen again. A lot of detail and effort would be needed. Sorry if this dis-hearts the proposal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaderboard   Leaderboard - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:23 pm

i understand that my idea is hard 2 cope with Sad
Back to top Go down
BlackSpidey
BlackSpidey

Gold(Points) : 7675

PostSubject: Re: Leaderboard   Leaderboard - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:10 pm

i think it would be an interesting idea it may also promote more duelists in the academy to participate and maybe if all goes well the top duelists should get like a point prize or something like monthly also for the members that drop in and out there shouls be a certain set of requirments the enter leaderboard status maybe a certain amount of duels and the leaderboard system could also tie-in to how many Shadow duels/point duels you participate in so it isnt teadious and over every duel thats just madness, also since ppl have to post and confirm their shadow duel there's no possible way to cheat. just some ideas of my own Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OTK_Zone
OTK_Zone

Gold(Points) : 8326
Humor : Dark

PostSubject: Re: Leaderboard   Leaderboard - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 6:21 pm

The only way I'd consider a leaderboard would be by ranking people per tournament wins
Then again the active member count atm is way too low to be even thinking about organising tournaments

Leaderboard - Page 2 Otk_zo14
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaderboard   Leaderboard - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:24 pm

just wondering is this a good or bad idea
Back to top Go down
OTK_Zone
OTK_Zone

Gold(Points) : 8326
Humor : Dark

PostSubject: Re: Leaderboard   Leaderboard - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 4:35 am

it's neighter good nor bad it's very situational
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaderboard   Leaderboard - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaderboard
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GX Academy :: Important Areas :: Important Access ::        Questions & Suggestions-
Jump to: