Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jounichi93
jounichi93

Gold(Points) : 7535

Fortune spin
Energy Level:
guess im leaving :( Left_bar_bleue10/10guess im leaving :( Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

guess im leaving :( Empty
PostSubject: guess im leaving :(   guess im leaving :( EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:05 pm

Well guys guess joey is leaving ra
unofficial sont mean nothing
miss you guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guess im leaving :(   guess im leaving :( EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:32 pm

y
Back to top Go down
jounichi93
jounichi93

Fortune spin
Energy Level:
guess im leaving :( Left_bar_bleue10/10guess im leaving :( Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: guess im leaving :(   guess im leaving :( EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:33 pm

was having a duel for fun with arv
drew bad hands
he demoted me *packs bags*
Back to top Go down
Vaporeon
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Vaporeon

Gold(Points) : 7639

PostSubject: Re: guess im leaving :(   guess im leaving :( EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:35 pm

As much as I agree to the decision, I dislike how it happens. Should have been better if it'd been over test.
Back to top Go down
arveehere
Elite Member
Elite Member
arveehere

Gold(Points) : 20815
Humor : usa

Fortune spin
Energy Level:

PostSubject: Re: guess im leaving :(   guess im leaving :( EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:42 pm

C.C. wrote:
As much as I agree to the decision, I dislike how it happens. Should have been better if it'd been over test.

actually the rules are if at anypoint of academy an abondent dark member or a senior tester feels that you are unligible for your respective dorms you are demoted or promoted as per the feedbacks thankyou
Back to top Go down
https://gxacademy.forumotion.com
Gabriel_Fairfox
Gabriel_Fairfox

Gold(Points) : 7538

PostSubject: Re: guess im leaving :(   guess im leaving :( EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:15 am

Just a note: i will be speaking to Arvee about the demoting because personally i feel, you should get a chance to defend you right to be in ra (With a force Retest(but with Ra in mind) will write a thing later
Back to top Go down
jounichi93
jounichi93

Fortune spin
Energy Level:

PostSubject: Re: guess im leaving :(   guess im leaving :( EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:24 am

arvee i still have not found that rule please tell me where it is
Back to top Go down
Vaporeon
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Vaporeon

PostSubject: Re: guess im leaving :(   guess im leaving :( EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:52 am

I find tha trule a bit, bullcrap, tbh. It means that Abandoned members have this power over other members. Something they shouldn't have. I suggest putting something up like them able to issue a retest for the member in question, due to them believing their skill does not reach properly. This all ought to be done over PM, obviously.
Back to top Go down
jounichi93
jounichi93

Fortune spin
Energy Level:

PostSubject: Re: guess im leaving :(   guess im leaving :( EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:05 am

Its all garbage any ways considering we agreed it wouldn't effect my Rankin beforehand
Back to top Go down
arveehere
Elite Member
Elite Member
arveehere

Fortune spin
Energy Level:

PostSubject: Re: guess im leaving :(   guess im leaving :( EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:15 am

C.C. wrote:
I find tha trule a bit, bullcrap, tbh. It means that Abandoned members have this power over other members. Something they shouldn't have. I suggest putting something up like them able to issue a retest for the member in question, due to them believing their skill does not reach properly. This all ought to be done over PM, obviously.
well actually its not simple to be placed in abondened
1> u need to win the mega tournament
2> u need to have ruling knowledge
3>u should have good attitude
4>u should be like peoples person

i dont think when you have all these qualities there should be problem judging someone
Back to top Go down
Vaporeon
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Vaporeon

PostSubject: Re: guess im leaving :(   guess im leaving :( EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:16 pm

I agree with the opints given there, except for the attitude. Even though I can understand it, fact remains that this all is for a dorm. Which means, you should be able to show your skill. Not how good you can communicate with people. In my opinion, that literally has nothing to do with it, whatsoever. Those sound more like requirements for Moderators, rather than Abandoned Dorm.
Back to top Go down
arveehere
Elite Member
Elite Member
arveehere

Fortune spin
Energy Level:

PostSubject: Re: guess im leaving :(   guess im leaving :( EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:56 pm

C.C. wrote:
I agree with the opints given there, except for the attitude. Even though I can understand it, fact remains that this all is for a dorm. Which means, you should be able to show your skill. Not how good you can communicate with people. In my opinion, that literally has nothing to do with it, whatsoever. Those sound more like requirements for Moderators, rather than Abandoned Dorm.
true but the attitude in that is .... because some people in abondend will get over attitude which i dont think a level of player should have if he is skilled he should be ready to help others
Back to top Go down
Vaporeon
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Vaporeon

PostSubject: Re: guess im leaving :(   guess im leaving :( EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:53 pm

I can understand what you mean but the will to help others didn't bring those at the top of the YCS where they are now. Sure, people get cocky or anything when they're high ranked. I have the issue myself a few times when I'm getting tested in high dorms. But it's in no way part of a persons skill. And besides, if people are cocky, they can always be reported to staff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guess im leaving :(   guess im leaving :( EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:13 pm

so welcome to Slifer i guess
but its still fun here
exepect for the space
everything is good
we have a great teacher
that makes us make decks
i would prefer a teacher who taught more about the rulings though
and more about every cards eff and combos we slifer could learn about
WELCOME TO SLIFER RED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guess im leaving :(   guess im leaving :( EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:21 am

bye :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guess im leaving :(   guess im leaving :( EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 9:12 pm

KILL FLUFFY AND YOLO :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guess im leaving :(   guess im leaving :( EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 7:05 pm

y do u want him dead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guess im leaving :(   guess im leaving :( EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 4:01 am

C ya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guess im leaving :(   guess im leaving :( Empty

Back to top Go down

guess im leaving :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GX Academy :: Dorms :: Gxa Academy Dorms ::         Ra Yellow-
Jump to: