Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jounichi93
jounichi93

Gold(Points) : 7537

Fortune spin
Energy Level:
honor in dueling??? Left_bar_bleue10/10honor in dueling??? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

honor in dueling??? Empty
PostSubject: honor in dueling???   honor in dueling??? EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:35 pm

Whats everyone think: should you duel with honor
or do anything to win
Back to top Go down
Vaporeon
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Vaporeon

Gold(Points) : 7641

PostSubject: Re: honor in dueling???   honor in dueling??? EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:23 pm

This is a joke, right? It's a game, lmao.
Back to top Go down
arveehere
Elite Member
Elite Member
arveehere

Gold(Points) : 20817
Humor : usa

Fortune spin
Energy Level:
honor in dueling??? Left_bar_bleue10/10honor in dueling??? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: honor in dueling???   honor in dueling??? EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:07 pm

ummm lol enjoy just i dont play for winning i play it to enjoy myself
Back to top Go down
https://gxacademy.forumotion.com
Vaporeon
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Vaporeon

PostSubject: Re: honor in dueling???   honor in dueling??? EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:26 pm

I can agree with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: honor in dueling???   honor in dueling??? EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:32 pm

i would like to enjoy a dueling
Back to top Go down
Hoshikage
Hoshikage

Gold(Points) : 7531
Humor : Try to be AS humerous as possible. But my arm is to short.

Fortune spin
Energy Level:

PostSubject: Re: honor in dueling???   honor in dueling??? EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:53 pm

I would have to say with Honor. Although the Stride of Victory can be Amazing, The honor of showing your Opponent is a Good thing to practice.

Make your Opponent feel good about the game, don't make them sit there and Ponder why they Exist(Trust me, I've seen it with my own eyes). I have noticed that sometimes, Dueling through card games can bring two people to a level not normally achieved. My friends and i are at our most Serene and cautious possible when we duel, and our friendships are the strongest they possible can be.
Back to top Go down
Aoshimaru
Aoshimaru

Gold(Points) : 8352

PostSubject: Re: honor in dueling???   honor in dueling??? EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 9:13 am

I think this post is intended to criticize the swarming and top decks... It has not happened, but soon the moment... I just want to say that no such thing as honor, is a game of strategy and each person plays with the strategy they want...
Back to top Go down
Vaporeon
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Vaporeon

PostSubject: Re: honor in dueling???   honor in dueling??? EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:56 am

Actually no.

The reason he posted this is because he and his opponent were unaware of the fact that Number 39: Utopia can still attack, even though Gravity Bind lies open. This is because it has a Rank and not a Level. I told both players about this and he said, quote "I'll still not attack because I must duel with honor". We argued about it, that honor has nothing to do with a game and that it's just a ruling that both players know from that point on and acknowledge. Then he posted this :l
Back to top Go down
Aoshimaru
Aoshimaru

Gold(Points) : 8352

PostSubject: Re: honor in dueling???   honor in dueling??? EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:56 am

I think it's a problem of logic... If you can win there is nothing wrong with that... It is assumed that the aim is to win as long as they do not break the rules... unless my game of shadows, which you can use banned cards...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: honor in dueling???   honor in dueling??? Empty

Back to top Go down

honor in dueling???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GX Academy :: Dorms :: Gxa Academy Dorms ::         Ra Yellow-
Jump to: