Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vaporeon
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Vaporeon

Gold(Points) : 7641

C.C.'s Introduction Empty
PostSubject: C.C.'s Introduction   C.C.'s Introduction EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:34 pm

Hey everyone.

I'm C.C., but if you want you can call my Shizu. I've been dueling more or less since the game started off, had a major break throughout most of GX and the beginning of 5D's. But managed to catch up on the game afterwards, now I'm a decent duelist.

I like to use control decks and just keeping my opponent down entirely. Not giving them a chance to do anything. And the OTK builds, such as Karakuri or Fabled can create. I've been Admin at several Academies, helped out countless, but I'm more slowing down on that. I'm just out to have fun and see new places and meet new people.

I also am a Gfx artist. Only began recently, so my work is in no way as sophisticated as what you may find on Google or the better Academies. I hope to see you all soon and meet some nice people around here.

C.C.~
Back to top Go down

C.C.'s Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.C.'s Introduction   C.C.'s Introduction EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:40 am

nice to meet u
Back to top Go down

C.C.'s Introduction
Page 1 of 1