HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GX Academy

Where Hearts and Minds Roam Free

LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME Empty
PostSubject: LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME   LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 9:46 pm

LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME WRGP1

Welcome to the World Racing Grand Prix 2014
This event only happens once a year so you dont want to miss it. To enter go on Dueling Network and tell me the members of your team and what your team will be called. The way the WRGP works is that it will be conducted through groups and each teams shares a pool of Life Points in each Duel, equal to 8000 times the number of Duelists on their team.If 1 person on the team loses, all remaining cards on the field of that person are moved, if applicable, to the field of the next person on the team to Duel, and the turn immediately advances to the End Phase. The losing player is still on the duel during the end phase and can activate card effects (if able).The Graveyard does not move with the other cards. The matches are Survival duels, so the winner of each duel must continue against the next opponent with the same stats he/she finished the last duel (Field, Life points, hand, removed from play cards, and graveyard.) The preliminary rounds for the WRGP are formed like a league and play in a round-robin style. The 2 top teams in each block advance further in the tournament. In the next round the remaining 4 teams will be split into 4 duels and it will run like a normal tournament. cheating will not be tolerated and the 3 members of your team must have the same or a very similar time zone. If a member of your team leaves during a match they will be considered as a loss.

YOU UNTIL 31/03/2014 TO JOIN
MEMBERS OF YOUR TEAM HAS TO BE FROM THIS ACADEMY
TELL ME IF U WANT TO JOIN

Last edited by firedragon909 on Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME   LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 12:51 am

Team Champions:
Arveehere/ ronin_samuri
Hosemeister
firedragon909

Last edited by firedragon909 on Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vaporeon
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Vaporeon

Gold(Points) : 7659

LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME   LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 1:24 am

LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME 404-no-file

Team 404, Link not Found:

- C.C.
- MegasNexal
- (Bleach) Master

Back to top Go down

LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME   LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 1:29 am

I WANNA JOIN YOU C.C Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{MoneyBoss$$$$$} FDB man
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Gold(Points) : 7847

Fortune spin
Energy Level:
LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME Left_bar_bleue0/10LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME   LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 4:37 am

i wanna be on your team
Back to top Go down
kakashi
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
kakashi

Gold(Points) : 8198

Fortune spin
Energy Level:
LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME Left_bar_bleue9999/9999LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME   LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:25 am

team ragnerock
kakashi
kirito
pyroking
Back to top Go down
Vaporeon
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Vaporeon

LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME   LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:47 am

Sry ppl, mine's made already. Also, here's a better rule set for the Tourney.

Both teams have a line up. For example we have our first two Teams, Team Champions and Team 404.

Team Champions:
- Arveehere
- Hosemeister
- firedragon909

Team 404, Link not Found:
- C.C.
- MegasNexal
- (Bleach) Master

The battles will go as this. The numbers 1 of both teams, in this case, Arveehere and C.C., will duel each other. So, say, C.C. wins, then from Team Champions the next one will duel C.C. and any monsters Arveehere had left on his field will go to Hosemeister, who is next in line. For this only face-up monsters should count, since they can be seen.

That then continues in such fashion, until one of the teams has no more members it can use and then loses. Spells and Traps will not be passed onto the next player.

Hope that explanation clarifies some things.

Now I have a few questions myself.
1. Do we have banned Decks?
2. What banlist do we use?
3. Are OCG cards allowed to be used?
4. Is this for fun or competative play? If for fun, refering to #1.
Back to top Go down
kakashi
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
kakashi

Gold(Points) : 8198

Fortune spin
Energy Level:
LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME Left_bar_bleue9999/9999LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME   LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:11 am

what bout my team>>
Back to top Go down
Vaporeon
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Vaporeon

LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME   LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:17 am

It's an example, dodo.
Back to top Go down

LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME   LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:32 am

Now I have a few questions myself.
1. Do we have banned Decks?no banned cards
2. What banlist do we use? the newest 1
3. Are OCG cards allowed to be used?yes
4. Is this for fun or competative play? competative
Back to top Go down

LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME   LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 9:58 pm

I NEED A TEAM GUYSSSS
Back to top Go down
Aoshimaru
Aoshimaru

Gold(Points) : 8370

LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME   LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:26 am

Dafuq!!! Overpower teams everywhere... This is stupid... Everyone knows that the Obelisk and Ra are strong... Use one member from each bedroom... It is obvious that a team of 3 Obelisk will destroy one of Slifers... Did not feel competent to create a balanced team? Seeing this, the result is more than obvious...
Back to top Go down
Ronin_Samurai
Ronin_Samurai

Gold(Points) : 7449

LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME   LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm

i want in, ill join whatever team, just put me in one :P
Back to top Go down

LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME   LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:41 pm

ronin u could be in mine
because arvee is gone for a while
Back to top Go down

LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME   LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:57 pm

oh man hes so lucky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME   LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME Empty

Back to top Go down

LOOK WRGP 1ST TIME
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GX Academy :: Battle Dome :: Battle Connection ::         Tournaments-
Jump to: